| Video Memory Overview | Video Memory |
As one of the few vendors of the legacy DRAM which has a supply problem, LAPIS Semiconductor provides a diverse lineup of PKG products and KGD chips most suitable for SiP, on a long-term stable basis. Also, we offer a quick support which only a domestic (Japan) manufacturer is capable of.
While larger and faster DRAM occupies a larger market share, LAPIS Semiconductor provides smaller DRAM, which is difficult to obtain in these days, on a long-term stable basis. LAPIS Semiconductor provides not only standard products, which feature a wider range of operating temperature and a smaller package, but also customized products in accordance with requirements by customers.
Synchronous DRAM for SiP
LAPIS Semiconductor provides chips (KGD) as a wafer in the quality the same as the PKG product, so that DRAM for SiP can achieve space- and cost-saving.
- We can provide a recommended test program suitable for the usage conditions of the customer.
(for ADVANTEST memory tester)
- SDRAM BIST-IP is provided.
This facilitates analysis by the BIST circuit.
- The chip traceability is guaranteed.
Lot No., wafer No., and position on the wafer are recorded.
- Simulation models are provided.
- Verilog (NC-Verilog/VerilogXL)
- IBIS model
- AV Electronics: LCD TV, DVD player, digital camera, etc.
- IT Device: printer, hard disk drive, optical disk drive, etc.
- Car Electronics: car audio and navigation system
- Communication Device: router, FAX, etc.
This product is also used in many other applications.