2.4GHz Wireless Communication Module
"MK72660-01" is the 2.4GHz wireless communication module most suited for embedding in the wireless system. By controlling by MAC command which is standardized through synchronous serial interface, it can execute the various functions of IEEE802.15.4 finely.
PHY, MAC functions of 2.4GHz band compliant to IEEE802.15.4 with security function.
- ARIB STD-T66 certified module
- By standardized MAC command, it can execute the various functions of IEEE802.15.4.
- Remote control
- Health equipment
|Communication Standard||2.4GHz IEEE802.15.4, PHY, MAC|
|Communication Distance||LOS 30m (Reference value)
(It differs according to the set equipment and the peripherals. )
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to +70°C|
|At standby||2.7μA typ.|
|Power Supply Voltage||2.1 to 3.6V|
|Environment standard||Compliant to RoHS|
|Part Number||MK72660-01 EVB (Evaluation Board) kit|
Certified Wireless Module with Built-in Antenna
MK72220-01 and MK72660-01 are both ARIB STD-T66 certified modules. Both modules have built-in antenna then ready to communicate. Both modules make possible to start experiment and development immediately.
Development Environment (Evaluation Board)
LAPIS Semiconductor's wireless communication module is provided with a starter kit in order to start the evaluation and inspection of module and the application development immediately.
Attached sample software (S-NWK) enables to make the application development of RF remote control easier.
"Simple Network" (S-NWK)
The sample software "Simple Network" undependable to MCU or RTOS* which targets the wireless remote control application is offered by the source code (C language).
This sample software has the following features.
- Realizes the wireless communication through the star type and the simple mesh type by selecting the frequency channel.
- Escapes the electric wave interference from other 2.4GHz wireless applications
- Possible to relate one remote controller to some equipments, possible to control some equipments by one remote controller
- Realizes the secured wireless communication by the encrypted user data part.
- Sends and receives the data or command with MCU by using serial interface
＊RTOS：Real Time Operating System