| Large TFT-LCD Driver | Small-medium TFT-LCD Driver | ML9863a | Car Clock Driver |
Although the mainstream of resolution of car navigation and LCD for RSE equipped in cars is WVGA(800×480) at present, in future, by diversification of display contents such as the center display which can show car navigation and various information simultaneously, the high-end demands of the big screen, high resolution, and high-quality images mainly for luxury cars are expected to increase.
ML9863A, the TFT-LCD source driver for these high-end displays, features 960ch driver output which is the most suitable for QHD(960×540), and full 8-bit output which is more superior in color reproduction than the conventional 6-bit. It also supports WVGA by 804ch and 792ch modes.
As the data input is applying CMOS generally used for automotive and RSDS interface capable of high speed data transmission, selection of interface is possible according to the system specification.
- Satisfactory driver outputs supporting various displays
- Select from 960ch/804ch/792ch/768ch
- Compatible to QHD(960×540), WVGA(800×480)
- 8-bit driver superior in color reproduction
- 256 gray scale LCD driving output compliant to 8-bit display data
- Data input interfaces compatible to various timing controller
- Select CMOS interface or RSDS interface
- Flexible selection of LCD driving ability
- Select LCD driving ability to match with panel load
- LCD driving method
- Compatible to dot inversion driving and N line inversion driving
- Wide range of LCD driving power supply voltage
- 8.0 to 14.6V
- LCD driving voltage range (maximum)
- 0.2V to 14.2V
- Gold bump chip for COG
- Car navigation
- LCD for RSE