| Large TFT-LCD Driver | Small-medium TFT-LCD Driver | ML9863a | Car Clock Driver |
The ML9445 is a controller driver for dot matrix graphic LCD devices carrying out bit map display.
The ML9445 has 65 common signal outputs and 180 segment signal outputs and one chip can drive a display of up to 65 x 180 dots.
Since the bit map method in which one bit of display RAM data turns ON or OFF one dot in the display panel, it is possible to carry out displays flexibly such as Chinese character displays, etc.
And ML9445 supports stable operation at temperatures -40°C to +105°C and is ideal for automotive instrument panels.
- Direct display of the RAM data using the bit map method
- Display RAM data “1” ... Dot is displayed
- Display RAM data “0” ... Dot is not displayed
- Built in display RAM for two display screens
- Display RAM capacity 65 × 180 × 2 = 23,400 bits
- Realize screen scrolling function by dynamically changing the display start line address
- Display an urgent screen with just one command if the data for an urgent view is stored in display RAM
- Set freely the number of the Display Duty
- The Display Duty can be set freely from 1/3 Duty to 1/65 Duty, and it is possible to realize the Duty Drive meeting display-panel size.
- A variety of MCU interface
- 8-bit parallel, serial or I2C(only right) can be selected.
- A variety of commands
- Read/write of display data, display ON/OFF, forward/reverse display, all dots ON/all dots OFF, set page address, set display start address, etc.
- Built in a variety of functions
- Built-in voltage multiplier circuit for the LCD drive power supply
- Built-in LCD drive voltage adjustment circuit
- Built-in LCD drive bias generator circuit
- Built-in oscillator circuit
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Wide operating voltage
- Logic power supply 2.7V to 5.5V
- LCD Drive voltage 6.0V to 18.5V
- Gold bump chip for COG
- Automotive instrument panels
- Automotive multi information displays